top of page
  • Kimberly A. Mouratides

Trouble With a Landlord or Tenant? Read This First.

I can't count the number of calls we get every week regarding tenant issues with their landlords, and vice versa. If there are bankruptcy issues, foreclosure issues, or other things tied up in the problems you are having, give us a call now (219-865-8376) as the below link won't cover what you need to do. However, if you have general landlord/tenant questions such as eviction, mold in the apartment, broken heaters, water issues, nonpayment of rent, etc., I recommend you take a look at this fantastic guide Indiana Legal Services has put together. It covers many of the most common situations that landlords and tenants face and may give you answers for your pressing questions, or at least help you develop the questions you want to ask us. One of my favorite tips to give both landlords and tenants is to do a walk-through the apartment with a checklist, signed by both parties, before moving in and after moving out. This can help avoid disputes over broken items, apartment damage, water problems, and so on.

If you would like legal assistance, please give us a call and we will be glad to help!

(219) 865-8376

Indiana Legal Services Guide:

136 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page